Monday, January 17, 2011

Charmed, I'm Sure!

charm·ing adj \ˈchär-miŋ\: extremely pleasing or delightful
Hello and welcome to my very first blog post.  I’m Laura Birkel Desmarais, owner and proprietress of La Vie Charmante~that's French for 'a charming life'.  
Pop on over to find a cheery little online boutique where you’ll find a unique selection of fun French faire, sure to tickle your fancy.  We offer beautiful dolls and accessories, kitschy housewares, jewelry, linens, vintage curtains and more…all with a French twist. 
life noun \ˈlīf\: a way or manner or living
In addition to La Vie Charmante, I am also the proud owner of two other online boutiques:  The Old Cottage Shoppe and Laura Desmarais Designs. 

When I’m not busy gathering treasures for my shoppes, I am in the process of renovating our 1793 French chalet.  I plan to post photos of the transformation as we move along, so be sure to stop back and check our progress!  Here's a sneak peek:

Thanks for stopping by.  Won’t you take a moment to leave a comment to let me know you were here?  Merci!




A charming woman... doesn't follow the crowd. She is herself.

~Loretta Young

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! Everything looks so pretty~ can't wait to see whats next...now I'm off to check out your other two stops~ Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog, and your shop is divine. I must admit tho it is your home you are renovating that has me, I am green with envy. TTFN

    ReplyDelete